Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures I've been trying to post from Monday afternoon

Well, I tried for about 50 minutes to get these pictures to upload (and it's about my 5th try getting them on the blog in the past two days), and it's not working for whatever reason, so I'm going to sleep.

Guess I can fill in the rest of the day's events before doing so...

Sabine, Bela, and I made a quick trip after class in the rain to Motueka for laundry and a few things at the store.

For dinner, Vayu made wonderful udon-miso soup with lots of great vegetables.  I made something else that I'll write about later, as I want to include photos.

I stopped in the shala after brushing my teeth to see how Sabine and Sarah C were doing; they were practicing teaching in preparation for tomorrow.  They'll do a great job, I'm sure.

No comments: