Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"How Yoga Works"

How Yoga Works is a wonderful book written by Geshe Michael Roach and Christie McNally (hope her name is correct - don't have the book handy now).  It's one of the required books for the teacher training in NZ.  

It puts in to story form the ways in which the Yoga Sutras can inform and guide one's life.  It's a fun read, and though I had a bit of "trouble" with a few parts, I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to discuss it with John, Lucy, and the other students.

The other great book that concerns the Yoga Sutras and how they apply to living is Paths to God by Ram Dass.  Awesome.  



ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!  I can't believe it.  I'm tremendously excited and nervous now, too.  

Love to everyone and thanks for all of your support!

No comments: